Testo – Saveris 2 Cloud
Climate Monitoring Re-thought
The data logger system testo Saveris 2 allows you full and easy control of ambient conditions at all times, no matter where you are.
The Testo Cloud is the core operating element for setting up your testo Saveris 2 system. Here you can configure your WiFi data loggers, set limit value alarms and analyze your measurement data. You must first register at www.saveris.net to have access to the Testo Cloud. Depending on the desired range of functions, you have a choice between the free Basic and more extensive Advanced functionality for use of the Testo Cloud. In both packages, you have access to an API interface, in order to export measurement data to your systems.
Testo Saveris 2
WiFi Data Logger
- Accurate 24/7 temperature monitoring in real time.
- Improve productivity, compliance and quality control.
- Measurement data available any time, anywhere using an internet-enabled smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Violations immediately reported to you by email, SMS or the Testo Saveris App.
- Cost-free online data store (Testo Cloud) for your convenience.
- Compliant to Health Inspectors Standards.
- Install in minutes!
Measuring Instruments for food.
|Measuring cycle||15 min to 24 h||1 min to 24 h|
|Communication cycle||15 min to 24 h||1 min to 24 h|
|Data storage||Max. 3 months||Max. 2 years|
|Reports||Manual (.pdf/.csv)||Manual (.pdf/.csv)
|Data analysis||For one measurement site each (external probes count as measurement sites)||For up to 10 measurement channels simultaneously|
|Number of users per account||1||10|
|Number of WiFi data loggers per account||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Alarm options||Upper/lower alarm limits||
- Infrared measuring instrument with laser measurement spot marking and hinged penetration probe for more precise measuring
- IR Measuring Range: -22 to 482 °F
- Penetration Measuring Range: -58 to 482 °F
- Waterproof, protection class IP67
Core temperature thermometer
- Measuring Range: -58 to 527 °F
- Dishwasher Safe
- Audible, Optical Alarm
- Extremely high speed: two measurements a second – means you can scan entire pallets in passing
- Measuring Range: -20 to 410 °F
- With 2-point laser measurement spot marking, 30:1 optics, including belt holder and batteries
- pH measuring tip with temperature probe
- Measuring Range: 32° to 140 °F; 0 to 14 pH
- Maintenance-free pH measurement with gel electrolyte
- Ideal for laboratories, industrial production processes and the food industry
- Maintenance-free gel electrolyte
- Designed for measuring the pH value of semi-solid media, viscous and protein-containing foodstuffs (eg. processed cheese, fruit) and water-mixed solid cooling lubricants
- Measuring Range: 32 to 140 °F; 0 to 14 pH
- Robust, waterproof and dishwasher-safe protective case (TopSafe, protection class IP68)